Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Boo to You!

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a set of Halloween cards to share that was so fun to make!
I used a sentiment from the Bag of Bones stamp set and paired it with a retired paper, Celebrate Everything DSP.





I sat one day and colored a full 12 x 12 sheet of these pumpkins and that was a chore that my hands did not like. But don't those pumpkins look better colored than white like the ghosts? 

Card Details:

Stamps: Bag of Bones
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Stampin Blends-Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired-2022)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The inside says "Happy Halloween" !

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Those pumpkins are adorable and even though your hand hurt afterwards, it was worth the effort! I need to get crackin' on some Halloween cards too! These are perfect!

Carol L said...

Coloring those pumpkins was a clever idea because they add so much more interest to the paper instead of them being white like the ghosts!I like that little soft plaid piece you placed at the bottom too. What a fun and cute set of cards resulted from your coloring idea! BOOtiful!

Vicki said...

Perfect....I love that you colored the background pumpkins. 🎃🎃🎃