Thursday, September 14, 2023

Trick or Treat 2003

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Hope your day is off to a great start!
Our weather yesterday turned out to be so nice and the added bonus of not having to run the AC! YAY!
Today I am sharing set #9 in my quest to make as many packs of Halloween cards that I can so I can use up all my retired papers....or atleast try! The stamp set I am using today is called Trick or Treat from 2003 and I can say that this set has seen alot of miles with me! It is probably my most used and most stained set as it is wood mounted. I paired my cards with some Cute Halloween DSP...






I used Debbie Henderson's 3 different DSP design on these and I made 6 cards!


I have a tote that I keep my Halloween cards in and it's full right now with all these card packs. I will most likely have to move on to a bigger tote.
These turned out so darling! I left the inside blank incase someone wants to write their own message in or have me stamp something of their choice inside.

Card Details:

Stamps: Trick or Treat (retired-2003)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Cute Halloween DSP (retired-2021)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Halloween Night Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are all flat for easy mailing!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

You are putting me to shame with all these great Halloween cards you've been making and good for you in using your fun Halloween designer papers too! My supply is just about exhausted now and I'm glad to see it being used and I'm sure you are as well Those candy corn images are so cue with the pumpkins and cue kitties! TFS that great sketch design too! I hope you're enjoying this beautiful day too! Hugs!!

D'Ann said...

I can't get over that the cats on the dsp and stamp match so well! Great set of card as usual. Love everything about it! :)

Vicki said...

Super cute, love the background on these!