Sunday, September 24, 2023

House of Haunts

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Are you feeling alittle rain logged?
It rained here most of the day yesterday and more rain coming today. It was a very low keyed day as I stamped a bit and then we watched the last 2 episodes of Ahsoka which is part of the Stars Wars movies. I ended the day with a bad headache which is never fun.

Today I have a set of Halloween cards to share with you using a retired set called House of Haunts. There are no dies or punches with this set but there was a coordinating jumbo wheel called Haunting. Both of these were out in 2008. I unmounted the jumbo wheel and added cushion to it to use like a stamp. I have done this with lots of my wheels so I can get use from them.






Card Details:

Stamps: House of Haunts (retired-2008) Haunting Jumbo Wheel (retired-2008)
Ink: Tangerine Tango (retired), Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (retired-2012)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Tangerine Tango Enamel Dots (retired), Heat Gun, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Tangerine Tango panel was stamped with my Haunting Jumbo Wheel with Versamark for a watermark look. The haunted house was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I like the look that Versamark leaves behind.
What do you think?

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

my goodness, I'd forgotten about those old wheels! I got rid of all mine quite a while ago, but this haunted house looks so fun and amazing. I love that plaid dsp too. You are really cranking out a lot of fun Halloween cards this year, you go girl! Rainy days gets lots of cards made, at least that's how it's going here! Enjoy your Sunday in spite of the rain! Hugs

Vicki said...

So spooktacular!