Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Sparkly Seasons

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your staying cool in the midst of the brutal heatwave!
Bailee & I went out for a walk around the yard yesterday and it was so hot. 
There was a nice breeze but that did not make too much difference.

Last week I was sitting at my stamp table and I decided to pull out all of my Halloween stuff. Stamp sets, papers, dies and whatever was related to Halloween! I made 12 packs of cards with it and emptied out 2 packages of DSP! That felt so good to throw the empty packs away!
Today I am sharing one pack using the retired Sparkly Season from 2015 along with it's coordinating Seasonal Frame Thinlets Dies. I used several retired things so if you are familiar to Stampin Up! over the years you will probably recognize some things...





I purchased this set from Facebook second hand and I really don't remember using it much so today it got inked and used. I may even use it for some cards for Christmas since there are Christmas images in it, too! Today it's time for those happy jacks to shine....and do they ever shine! Look at those big smiles!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sparkly Seasons (2015 (pumpkin)-retired), Howl O Ween Treat (2015 (hat)-retired), To Every Season (2019 (sentiment)-retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum (retired)
Cardstock: Perfect Plum (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Cast A Spell DSP (2009-retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Seasonal Frame Thinlets Dies (2015-retired), Boo To You Framelits (2015-retired), Halloween Night Enamel Dots (retired), Linen Thread Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had so much fun making these! I know I am not going to sell 12 + packs of Halloween cards this year but if & when my hands give out I have plenty to fall back on! Besides, it feels good to use this stuff up!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Spooky season is upon us but it sure does not feel like it when it's 100 degrees outside.
Hopefully soon!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Congrats on using up your Halloween papers! I'm trying to use up mine as well but mine are going more for treat boxes than cute cards like this! I love that fun jack-o-lantern with the witch's hat and those great patterns and colors for Halloween! 12 packs is quite a marathon of card making, so way to go! Relax and stay cool!

Vicki said...

This one is my favorite. I love that Jack with the Chevron pattern. Super cute!