Friday, September 8, 2023

Halloween Smiles Card Set

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

We really got pounded with storms yesterday!
From late afternoon thru bedtime it stormed. We had constant thunder and lots of lightening bolts. Shawn was out for the evening on a business dinner with his boss & his mechanics so Bailee & I stayed in the basement most of that time. I stamped and did some straightening up.  I think we are in for the same thing again today.

I have another set of cute Halloween cards to share with you today!
This set is called Halloween Smiles from 2003.






Card Details:

Stamps: Halloween Smiles (retired-2003), Spooky Fun (retired-2016)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Stampin Blends-Pumpkin Pie & Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Creepy Crawly (retired-2007), Witches Brew (retired-2013)
Accessories: Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch (retired), Halloween Night Enamel Dots (retired), Halloween Night Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Yep, everything is retired except the Stylish Shapes Dies.
I left this set blank inside unless someone wants something specific inside.

Don't you just love a smiling jack o' lantern?

I have lots more to share using all these fun Halloween stamps, ink & papers so I hope you will continue to come back!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun design with all those smiling jack-o-lanterns! That bricked Halloween paper was always my favorite go-to paper for that occasion, so it's great to see a bit of that again :) Happy Friday! No sun here yet, but at least we did get some much-needed rain yesterday!

LeAnne said...

These are ADORABLE! I do not remember those papers at all, but they work perfectly with your cute lineup of jacks! We got some storms too...much needed!

Vicki said...

I love that line of smiling jacks. So stinking cute!!