Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Frankenstein Card & Box

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday turned out to be pretty brutal outside. Mid 90's with high humidity. Much of the same again today...

Today I have a cute Halloween set to share using the new Tricks & Treats Bundle from the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog. Tomorrow it goes live for customers and I will say it's a cute one!

Frankenstein Card



Frankenstein Box




Incase your wondering, the box has a die that is part of the bundle.
It's a nice size box that will fit a couple pieces of candy in.
This set is going to Ryan for Halloween. 
I will fill it with Kit Kats since they are his favorites!

Project Details:

Stamps: Tricks & Treats
Ink: Parakeet Party, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Parakeet Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Trick & Treats Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Handheld Hole Punch (retired), Classic Matte Dots, Black & White Baker's Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I can't wait to play more with it eventually!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm not sure that you'd get much relief with just a fan running today!
It's a scorcher outside!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool in this heat!
~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

No reason to be scared of this cute Frankenstein! What a fun little treat! Stay cool, my friend!

Carol L said...

Frankie doesn't look too scary on this fun set does he? I love the colors and especially the acorn shape of that tag! I opened the door to welcome my neighbors who came to visit last night and could not believe how hot and humid it was! I'm so grateful for my a/c!! Stay cool and have a great Tuesday indoors! LOL

Vicki said...

So cute!! I love that Frankie!