Monday, September 18, 2023

Halloween Treat

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a lovely weekend! Saturday sure was nice and felt Fall like and yesterday was rainy but we really needed the rain so no complaints from me. It was a lazy day around the Aungst Pad yesterday as we watched football then popped over to let Mr. Shady out to go potty since Kelsey was working a double all day. And wouldn't you know it, we got to her apartment and took him out and it poured buckets! LOL We were all soaked to the bone.
Today Shawn is off for a doctor appointment for his back & knee. Not sure what is going to come from it but I know he has been really bothered with the knee and putting an ice pack on it every chance he gets. He's had a cortisone shot in it back last month which wore off pretty quick. Then this afternoon I am headed for a haircut....one that is very much needed!
So, today I have a quick set of Halloween cards to share! This set uses the retired Halloween Treat stamp that was sold as a single stamp back in 2016. I paired it with some scraps of Pebbles paper...






Isn't that pumpkin paper just the cutest? I believe I got it from AC Moore when they were still in business. How I miss that craft store! It closed in 2020. This is the last little bit of this paper I had in my stash and I was happy to use it up. The stamp also had a little tag border around it. I cut mine off years ago to it made it easier to use. I also pulled out some retired cardstock in Tangelo Twist. I don't remember if Tangelo Twist was an In Color or not. I will have to look into that!

Card Details:

Stamps: Halloween Treat (retired-2016)
Ink: Tangelo Twist (retired)
Cardstock: Tangelo Twist (retired), Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pebbles Paper-Thirty One Line- Pumpkin Patch
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is set # 13 in my quest to create Halloween cards to help use up my stash of stamps, ink & papers! I have already used up quite a bit of paper and will continue to do so for a few more weeks! 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

That pumpkin paper is the cutest Halloween design and it goes so well with that vivid orange colored background and fun sentiment panel. You sure are making a lot of Halloween cards, way to go! Best wishes to Shawn with his doctor's appointment today and hopefully you won't both catch colds after getting soaked in the rain yesterday! Enjoy your Monday! Hugs

Vicki said...

So cute.