Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Halloween Hedgehogs

 Good Morning & Happy Hump Day!

Today I have a set of Halloween cards to share with you that I made using a long retired stamp set called Halloween Hedgehogs. This set was recently gifted to me by a very good friend and I was so thrilled when I opened the package from her. So as a big Thank You to her I inked it up and made a whole set of cards!








Card Details:

Stamps: Halloween Hedgehogs (retired-2002), More Great Greetings (retired-1998)
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Black Archival, Stampin Blends-Pecan Pie, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Basic Black, Patterned Paper-unknown
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Black Glittered Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have been enjoying making up all these Halloween cards this year!
It always makes me happy to pull out the old stuff and use it.
One thing is for sure....I have plenty of Halloween cards for years to come!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

This set of cards makes my heart happy :) You did some amazing coloring of that image and I bet your hands are hurting after doing all that, but what a fun design with all those fun papers! You are really taking the Halloween bull by the horns with all these great cards you've been making! Happy Hump day, enjoy those bits of sunshine we're getting today too! Hugs!

Vicki said...

So adorable. I am loving seeing these older sets. I may need some stamped images of this one. 😁😁😁