Saturday, September 16, 2023

Witch Candy 3 Panel Cards

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's going to be a beautiful day here today! I have a couple of quick errands to run this morning then i'm going to pull some of my Halloween decorations out and get started. This year I don't think I have it in me to put everything out so for now it's just going to be a few things. Last evening I packed away a couple summer items to get ready for Fall & Halloween. Shawn said "are you kicking summer to the curb"? Heck yes I am! I've been loving the weather the last few days since it's been cool so YES, I am kicking summer to the curb!

Today I have another set of cute Halloween cards to share with you. This is set #11 in my quest to use up my stamps, inks, embellishments & papers! I can see that i've already made quite the difference in my magazine holder that houses all my Halloween papers!
This set is a pack of 6 and I used the Patty Bennett 3 Panel Card design on these...










Lots of pictures for this post but I wanted to show the different looks of the 3 Panel Cards once they were put together and the inside. That inside sentiment is from DRS Designs.

Card Details:

Stamps: Bewitching (retired-2022), Frightfully Cute (retired-2021), DRS Designs  (Sentiment-inside)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Black Glimmer Paper (retired), Monster Bash DSP (retired-2019)
Accessories: Witch Hat Builder Punch (retired-2022), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Stamparatus (retired), Black Classic Matte Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another pack that turned out pretty cute and it feels great to use up retired supplies, too!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

You really do know how to make the best use of your papers and this set proves it! That is a fun little image and the sentiment is perfect to go along with it! LOL Have a beeeeee-utiful day, the weather is gorgeous!! Tomorrow may be a little different! Hugs!

Vicki said...

Love this set. Your DSP is perfect.