Thursday, September 28, 2023

Howl O Ween Treat

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have more Halloween cards to share with you!
This is set #23 and I used the retired Howl O Ween stamp set on these.






Card Details:

Stamps: Howl O Ween Treat (retired-2015)
Ink: Tangelo Twist (retired), Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist (retired), Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting DSP (retired-2015)
Accessories: Boo to You Framelits (retired-2015), Deckled Circles Dies, Sparkle Gems, Black Glittered Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It seems every time I use this skull & bones stamp I always add a bow to it to keep it on the girly, cute side. I hope I accomplished that! I like how this set turned out.

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

Carol L said...

That cute little bow is the perfect addition to this fun trick or treat card! The skull and cross bones adds just the right amount of Halloween fun to this bright and cheery little set of cards! Well done. I don't know how you keep cranking out so many cute and fun Halloween cards but I love seeing them all! Great job! Hugs

LeAnne said...

These are spooky and fun! Not too scary!

D'Ann said...

Very girly card! So fun. Have been loving all your Halloween cards! :)

Vicki said...

Super cute, love the bow on the 💀.