Monday, September 25, 2023

Jar of Haunts

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
Yesterday was another rain day but that was fine. We took Kelsey out to do some shopping in the morning then back home in time to watch football which our Baltimore Ravens lost. Today is back to the grind....Shawn back to work and i'm headed to my stamp table to finish up my 31 days of Halloween card sets! I cannot believe the amount of DSP that I have used up on all these card sets! It just makes me smile! I may just do the same thing for Thanksgiving & Christmas LOL if I have enough supplies! 
So I have another set of Halloween cards to share with you using a retired set called Jar of Haunts. It's a cute set that uses the retired Everyday Jar Framelits to diecut the jars out. I was able to use them on my Mummy Jar....take a look!






I think this set is just the cutest with that Mummy Jar and different colors that I pulled out of the paper. The Cobwebs 3D EF also plays a big part on this card with those cool spider webs. This set was so fun and I am having the best time pulling out the retired sets and breathing new life into them again! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Jar of Haunts (retired-2016)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Marker (W3)
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay (retired), Sahara Sand (retired), Basic White, Motley Monsters DSP (retired-2014)
Accessories: Everyday Jar Framelits Dies (retired), Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Nested Essential Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Enamel Stars (retired), Bermuda Bay Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh Wendy, I used to have this little mummy jar stamp and I loved it when I owned it. Love those colors together, especially that embossed spider web background too. You're on such a roll with your Halloween cards, and I haven't seen a card yet that I don't like! Happy Monday hugs!

LeAnne said...

This little mummy is so cute but he looks like he might want to bust out of that jar! I love how you used the Nested Essential dies for the background...I need to try that out! Love these!

D'Ann said...

Agree the mummy jar is the cutest! Love this card a lot. TFS! :)

Vicki said...

Super cute. That mummy is awesome!