Friday, September 22, 2023

Sweet Home Halloween Set

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Yesterday I worked on a card order from Audrey and I heard someone come in my front door upstairs. Kelsey & Shady came to visit on her day off! That was a nice surprise! I only have 3 cards to finish up her order which I hope to get done today so I can get them delivered to her as long as she is up to it! I think she said yesterday was her IV infusion. Kelsey & Shady stayed for supper then we took them home before dark. Have you noticed it getting darker earlier? 

Today I do have another set of Halloween cards to share with you using a retired set called Sweet Home. This bundle is awesome and one that I have not used much over the years.






Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Home (retired-2016). Life is Beautiful (Million Dollar Achiever retired-2016)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Night Specialty DSP (retired-2016)
Accessories: Home Sweet Home Thinlits (retired-2016), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Orange Rhinestones (Michael's), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were so fun to play with but alot of diecutting!
I'm really hoping to pull this bundle out for Christmas cards, too!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a lovely surprise to have your daughter and her doggie come to visit and stay for dinner! Yes, I noticed a month ago that it was dark by 8 and now it's dark by 7. I remember days it staying light until almost 9 PM not that long ago, but the days are growing shorter as always. I don't miss the summer heat, but I miss the long daylight hours a lot!
Anyway, these cards are super cute and I love those little brick houses! I still have some snippets of that great dsp pack and everything looks spooky cute with this design! I love the banner over the door LOL Wishing you a great weekend even if it does decide to rain. Hugs

D'Ann said...

Oh wow, this is cuteness overload! I love how you added that bare tree on the side. Such a stunning and cute set of cards. Love them so much! :) I don't have this set but my friend got it just for the ghost lol.. I see why now!

LeAnne said...

Super cute little scene...fun and just a wee bit spooky! Audrey will love them!

Vicki said...

Love these...such a great set!