Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Fall Fest Set

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

The last several days have been quite dreary & wet here in PA. Today is to be another wet one and maybe by Wednesday the sun will shine again! Fingers crossed!
Today I have set # 21 to share with you and this set is Fall Fest from 2014.






If I remember correctly this was my very first photopolymer stamp set and I had one heck of a time getting a good image when I tried stamping with ink. 9 years later I think those images stamped so much better because I used the foam pad under my cardstock. These turned out super cute and not scary at all.  I used paper from the Motley Monsters DSP again. I am down to very small scraps now which might be good for a single card or 2. Not enough for a full set which is a super good feeling to use it up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Fall Fest (retired-2014)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangering Tango (retired), Sahara Sand (retired), Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Tangerine Tango (retired), Motley Monsters DSP (retired-2014)
Accessories: Fall Fest Framelits, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I did not add a sentiment on the front. I will let it blank until they are needed.

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Vicki said...

So cute....I remember this set!