Friday, September 29, 2023

A Halloween Beware

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

A rainy morning here in PA once again. It's definitely feeling like Fall outside. I had a sweater on all week trying to stay warm. Even turned the heat on yesterday morning to take the chill off. It was 48 degrees. Today it's not so cool.
I have another set of Halloween cards to share today. This set uses a mix of new & old which I love to do!






The haunted house is new and it's from the Tricks & Treats bundle that is currently available. The BEWARE is punched from the retired Large Oval Punch and comes from the retired Halloween Bash stamp set. And look at the cardbase....I used a current background stamp on it called Sketched Plaid. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Tricks & Treats, Halloween Bash (retired-2013), Sketched Plaid Background
Ink: Tangelo Twist (retired), Versamark, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Tangelo Twist (retired), Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting DSP (retired 2015)
Accessories: Radiating Stitched Dies, Large Oval Punch (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have another week's worth of Halloween card sets then I will be sharing a few cards that I made recently for Audrey. I am currently working on a few candy treats for her as well so I hope you will continue to visit!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute! And I am loving that you used that Tangelo Twist! What a great color! Fun Halloween cards! Stay warm and dry!

Carol L said...

That little haunted house is too cute with the bats and I love the combination of papers you used today. I've been wearing my hoodie all week and have also had to turn the heat on. It's downright chilly with all this rainy weather lately! Stay warm and take good care - hugs :)

Vicki said...

So cute. Perfect Halloween colors. 😍