Thursday, September 21, 2023

Spooky Cat

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

We've had a beautiful string of nice days the last few days!
My kind of weather where I don't have to run the AC or the heat!
We are under a burn ban as well as conserving water atleast for the next 10 days. Rain is expected this weekend and a few days next week so hopefully that will help.

Today I have another set of Halloween cards! This is set # 16!
You may recognize the items on this card as it is a more recent stamp set than some of my previous card sets. Spooky Cat was out in 2017 and it's a set that I did not use much.






Card Details:

Stamps: Spooky Cat (retired-2017)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie 
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Spooky Night DSP (retired-2017)
Accessories: Cat Punch (retired), Square Layering Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits (retired-2017), Halloween Night Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The cat is punched from the Spooky Night DSP using the retired Cat Punch and the happy jack o' lantern is diecut from the same paper using the retired Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits. 
I was able to use up quite a bit of the DSP on these cards but I still have a few sheets left.

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

You have the greatest collection of Halloween papers and sentiments ever! I have this cat punch and rarely ever use it, but it looks perfect with those great designer papers! What an amazing collection of Halloween cards you've been making - you could almost open your own Halloween shop! Enjoy today and tomorrow - the rains are coming this weekend!

LeAnne said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! You are making awesome use of all those Halloween papers! I am failing miserably, LOL! I need to use up rather than buy more, LOL!

Vicki said...

Purrrefect set! Love that DSP too. 🐱