Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Card #5 Sea Turtle

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have card #5 from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together to share with you!
This one was everyone's favorite but boy did the girls get really inky making it!
I kept with the beachy/ocean theme to create this and used Sea Turtle for a fun birthday card!





Card Details:

Stamps: Sea Turtle, Seaside View (retired), Biggest Wish (inside)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Waves of the Ocean DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Seabed 3D EF (retired), Waves Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

When I started to design this card I wasn't sure which direction to go. It basically all started with the Waves of the Ocean DSP. It just seemed to work well with the turtles.

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Could not agree more!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! This set may just jump in my cart today since it's 15% off! LOVE the colors and the layout!

Carol L said...

What an awesome card with those great colors and turtle images! I know someone who is a huge fan of turtles and this card would please her for sure! I'm just loving how you put this all together, it's very pretty!