Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Card #4 Circle Sayings HB

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Another hot & very humid day is on tap here in the north east. I have been keeping myself occupied by pulling out a puzzle and putting it together. I have not done one since Kelsey moved back home last Fall and I had nothing better to do. I also wanted to give my hands a bit of a break. I have 3/4 of it done and hope to finish it today. I will share a picture tomorrow. Since it is Christmas in July I pulled out a Christmas puzzle. The last few months I have been picking them up at Goodwill and always hope all the pieces are there. So far so good! After I am done with a puzzle I package it up in a Ziplock bag and ship them off to my friend, Deb.

So today I have card #4 to share with you from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
The theme was beachy/ocean and this card was made using the Circle Sayings stamp set which is a Million Dollar Achiever Set created when a demo reaches a million dollar in sales. This one is created by Jessica Taylor. 




The inside says Happy Birthday!

Card Details:

Stamps: Circle Sayings (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight & Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Basic White
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Linen Thread, Tinsel Gems (Lost Lagoon), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for me today!
I am going to get back to working on my puzzle so I can hopefully wrap it up today.
I'll see you tomorrow!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is my favorite image from this set and I love how you stamped the shells on the background! Delightful!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful beachy birthday card! The blue waves, yellow sunshine and pretty shells make a perfect soothing summery card! Enjoy your puzzle and stay cool. It's too hot and too smoky to go out here today! Keep smiling and I'll do the same :)