Sunday, July 23, 2023

Butterfly Cards

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your enjoying the weekend!
Our weather is so nice and it gave us a chance to turn the AC off to catch a breather before more hot & humid weather appears this week.
Yesterday I sat and worked on a Christmas Stamp A Stack that I purchased. I love how they turned out and will share them later this week. For this last week of July I am sharing some Christmas in July so stay tuned!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for Audrey. She requested a pack of cards with butterflies without a saying. I pulled out some retired things and got to work!





Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Parakeet Party, Calypso Coral, Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP (retired)
Accessories: Build A Butterfly Dies (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set of cards turned out pretty nice! 
I hope they aren't too bright for Audrey!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These cards are sure to please anyone who receives them. I love all the bright colors and fun patterns in your design. Enjoy this beautiful day today, it's going to be pleasant so take advantage of it! Happy Sunday!