Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Cottage Wreath Christmas Cards

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I am way late getting a post up today...so sorry!
I have a few cards to whip up this afternoon for Audrey and I forgot all about the blog.
Once I got her cards finished I got my Christmas cards photographed and then I had to wait until I got my supper in the oven to update the blog.
Now I have 30 minutes free before Shawn gets in the door & time to eat.
I am continuing my Christmas in July series today and since us demonstrators have not seen the holiday mini yet, I pulled out a set that carried over from last Christmas. Cottage Wreath was a favorite of mine....perfect for Christmas or anytime of the year!






I just love this set!

Card Details:

Stamps: Cottage Wreath
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (retired), Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz (retired), Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP (retired)
Accessories: Country Wreath Dies, Pretty Pillow Box Dies (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Square Layering Framelits (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Only thing popped up on these cards is the little tag which makes for easier mailing!
The Heartwarming Hugs DSP is long retired and I have 2 packs of it that needs used up. Perfect traditional colors for Christmas, don't ya think?

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
Stay cool!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I absolutely LOVE this design with those great papers, pretty wreath and fabulous embossing too! The tag is just perfect and the wreath looks amazing, especially backed with that scalloped panel of green! Just beautiful!

LeAnne said...

I see we are both getting some use from this stamp set! I really like your layout....and that little tag is just so cute! May have to CASE this one too!