Thursday, July 27, 2023

Have A Hoot Christmas

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I hope your all staying cool! 
Today we are to get some brutal heat & humidity which is to last into the weekend.
I broke out another Christmas puzzle yesterday that I have about 3/4 finished. When I get it finished I will share a picture here with you. 

With it being so hot out I am trying to stay cool with Christmas on my mind! We only have a few more days of holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel that I have been watching. I saw one last evening that I never saw before that was so good called Cranberry Christmas. It's a reminder to slow down in life and make time for what really matters in our lives. With most people being glued to their phones all the time I always say that one day your gonna look up and what is around you will be gone. Put your phones down, enjoy the ones you love and be present! Most people learn this the hard way and often times it's too late. So, this movie did have a wonderful story behind it and I hope to watch it again over the holiday season.

Anyways, I have another Christmas card to share with you today. I have been pulling out some old sets that needed dusting off and this set is just the cutest. Have A Hoot...do you remember this one from a few years ago?




Card Details:

Stamps: Have A Hoot (retired), Peaceful Boughs (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Garden Green, Stampin Blends-Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede (retired), Poinsettia Place DSP (retired)
Accessories: Beautiful Boughs Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Gold Ribbon (from stash), Festive Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It always makes my heart happy to pull out the retired goodies and breathe new life into them! 

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & stay cool wherever you are!
See you tomorrow!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is such a cute card! Those little owls are adorable under that mistletoe! Yep, we all need to unplus those devices and remember that our loved ones will not be with us forever! Stay cool, my friend! Can't wait to see your puzzle too!

Carol L said...

I don't remember this set but it sure made a cute Christmas card! Loving those love birds and the pine cones and woodgrain panel and it somehow makes me feel cool just looking at it! I agree with you on the phones and putting them down. I still never got a cellphone since my old one became obsolete, and I seriously doubt I'll buy one any time soon either. Life is so short and we all need to spend time with one another while we're still here! Stay cool and have a great day!