Friday, July 14, 2023

Butterfly Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

I'm happy the weekend is here! I have my table all ready for Stamp Day w/ Friends tomorrow morning and now that means today I can relax! I designed 5 card kits all beach/ocean themed for tomorrow. I am so excited to share them with the girls!

Today I have another set of cards to share with you that were requested by Audrey.
These were a last minute request so I kept them quick & easy.





Yesterday she called and asked for another pack but I don't think I have enough DSP for another pack. I told her i'd try to find something else.

Card Details:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Bermuda Bay (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White (retired), Bermuda Bay (retired), Butterfly Bijou DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The Butterfly Bijou DSP is so pretty but sadly it's retired. I wish I had more of this print but I still have most of the pack so I will see if there is something else I can use for her 2nd pack. 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
Stay cool, too!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That colorful butterfly designer paper really makes for some pretty cards! My eye caught that tiny butterfly on the sentiment circle which just pulls everything together perfectly! Enjoy your stamp day tomorrow and have some crafty fun!