Sunday, July 30, 2023

One Horse Open Sleigh SAS

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I have the last card to share from the One Horse Open Sleigh Stamp A Stack that I participated in recently. This is such a wonderful bundle of products that Stampin Up! brought out for the July Online Exclusives. I am looking forward to using it more as we get closer to the holiday season!

Here is card #3...





Card Details:

Stamps: Horse & Sleigh, Sketched Plaid Background
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black, Early Espresso, Stampin Blends-Real Red, Wild Wheat, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pebbled Path, Medium-Light Skin Tone 800
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic White, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
Accessories: Horse & Sleigh Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, He's All That Dies, Festive Pearls, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

And here is a picture of all 3 cards from the Stamp A Stack.


So much fun! Thank you, Marisa for offering this awesome card class! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing these One Horse Open Sleigh Christmas cards for the last week of Christmas in July! Tomorrow is the last day of July and I have one more card to share so I hope you will stop back!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I think this one might be my favorite from all three makes but each one is really cute! I love those 4 panels of colored card beneath the sleigh and you've done a great job on all of them! Wishing you a happy Sunday = enjoy this break from the heat!