Monday, July 10, 2023

Welcome Baby!

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

Hope you had a nice weekend! Shawn is back to work today and i've got a ton of housework to catch up on! On Friday I was able to get Audrey's card order delivered and the one card she was anxiously awaiting is a baby card for her 1st great granddaughter that is due at the end of July. This is the card I made her and again I used the retired Moon Baby stamp set.




Card Details:

Stamps: Moon Baby (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends - Pink Pirouette (retired), Daffodil Delight, Skin Tone 700
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stitched Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Blushing Bride Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So much fun and Audrey just loved it!
Well, I better get to it!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

How exciting to be welcoming a great-granddaughter! This card is adorable...how could one not love that sweet little baby image!

Carol L said...

What a sweet baby card, and every time you use this image I just have to smile ;) Tell Audrey congrats for me on her new GGD! It's good to know she's doing well. Good luck with the cleaning and have a great Monday!