Monday, July 17, 2023

Card #3 Lighthouse Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Where did the weekend go? It flew past so quick!
Today I have card #3 to share with you from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
I always try to incorporate a lighthouse into our "beachy/ocean" theme because Deb loves them! 




Card Details:

Stamps: Special Moments (retired SAB 22), Waves of Inspiration (bird)
Ink: Pool Party
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Dream A Daydream DSP (retired hostess)
Accessories: Lighthouse Dies (retired), Iridescent Pearls, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had all the bits & pieces cut and ready to go on this card so the girls just had to stamp and put their cards together. We got our cards done in less than 2 hours and then we sat and chatted for another hour! We always seem to have lots to talk about! :)

****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! I do not remember that DSP at all, but I LOVE it! The colors are just beautiful and will definitely make someone feel comforted during their time of loss! Glad you had some fun with your stampin' friends!

Carol L said...

This card is just dreamy with those pastel colors and all those wonderful birds! I'm so glad you had a great time crafting with your friends too - I really do miss those days a lot! Stay cool!