Saturday, July 1, 2023

Delightfully Eclectic Thank You Gifts

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

During the month of June Stampin Up! had most but not all their Designer Series Papers on sale. I purchased the big pack of Delightfully Eclectic Paper Pack but knew I would never use the entire stack since it has 48 sheets of 12 x 12 pieces. So I cut up half of it and made it into several Thank You gifts for my customers IF they spent over $200 in products. These turned out to be a nice gift and also helps me to use up the paper!





I cut the 12 x 12 pieced in strips of 4 x 6 pieces and placed my stack into a 6 x 8 Cello Bag.
I decorated the front of each pack using the Artistically Inked stamp set & Artistic Dies. This bundle is not new as it came out last year in the Annual Catalog. I started with a piece of Basic White that I diecut with the Scalloped Contour Dies then I took a Blending Brush and swirled some Fresh Freesia ink onto my diecut. I wanted to add alittle bit of color under my diecuts. I stamped my flowers and leaves with Fresh Freesia & Parakeet Party inks onto Basic White cardstock and diecut those out. I stamped my sentiment using Basic Black Archival ink. This inkpad has long been retired but I continue to use mine because it gives a deep dark black color. I diecut this panel out with the Nested Essential Dies. The black leaves were diecut from the Artistic Dies using Basic Black cardstock. I adhered it all together and added some Black Matte Dots to finish these up. Very pleased with how they turned out and so far I gave one away to a customer who gave a very big Stampin Up! order recently. She loved the gift and I appreciated her order! 💗

Project Details:

Stamps: Artistically Inked
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Fresh Freesia, Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories: Nested Essential Dies, Artistic Dies, Scallop Contour Dies, Blending Brushes, Black Matte Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for me today!
It's going to be a busy day with running some errands and lots of laundry to do. I'm hoping since it is back to the blah weather of heat & humidity that the thunderstorms stay away. We were out & about last evening where we got caught in the heaviest of heavy downpours with thunder & lightening! Could not see a foot in front of us...it was raining that hard. I know we need the rain but that was a bit extreme and even after that storm rolled thru it did not take away all the heavy smoke that has been filling our air from the Canada wildfires. I'm hoping for a much calmer weather day!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those little packs of paper make the cutest crafting gifts for your customers! Just WOW! I love the little fronts you made for the cello packs - just beautiful and so generous of you! Happy July, I hope you don't get caught in any more storms again because they can be scary! Happy July and thanks for the pretty July 4th card too, I love it :)

LeAnne said...

These are amazing! I need to do that with some of my DSP!! Great idea!
No rain here but we could use some again, just to wash away the haze!