Friday, June 30, 2023

Gorgeously Made Tall Notepad

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

The weekend is here and it's going to get hot & humid again.
With the smoke being so thick in the air my ac has been running and will continue to do so.

Today I have a fun project to share with you again using the Gorgeously Made Bundle.
Back when I use to do craft shows I made lots & lots of notepads whether they were composition books, notepads or spiral bound notebooks...I made many! They were my favorites! I was going thru a drawer in my stamp room the other day and found a bunch of notepads that were cut in half at either Staples or Office Max. I decided to get them out and make some fun projects with them. Today I took more of the Masterfully Made DSP and covered a Tall Notepad.




My pictures aren't the best.
 I need to check my camera to see if I accidentally changed a setting because I have been known to do that!
I started with a piece of Berry Burst cardstock measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/4.
Scored on the 5 1/2 side at 2 5/8 & 2 7/8.
Crease the score lines really well.
Next I used Pretty Peacock cardstock measuring 2 1/4 x 8.
My piece of DSP measured 2 x 7 3/4.
I decorated it with the Gorgeously Made Dies in Bubble Bath cardstock.
My sentiment panel was made with the Nested Essential Dies in Berry Burst & Basic White.
The Hello came from the same stamp set. I finished up this notepad with a Bubble Bath bow and some Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls. My pen is a RSVP pen which I enclosed a piece of Masterfully Made DSP into the barrel. It measures 3/4 x 3 1/4. 

Project Details:

Stamps: Gorgeously Made
Ink: Berry Burst
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock, Bubble Bath, Basic White, Masterfully Made DSP
Accessories: Gorgeously Made Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Bubble Bath Ribbon, Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for me today!
Stay cool and i'll be back again tomorrow!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just LOVE these little notepads and keep one by my phone all the time to take notes. I love the colors with the touches of pink, they're so pretty! I remember when you made these so long ago and you still have that magic touch for making more pretty ones! Happy Friday!