Saturday, June 17, 2023

Sending Hugs

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Hope your enjoying the weekend so far!
Shawn went out fishing this morning with a buddy from work so I am planning a day at my stamp table! I have a couple projects I would like to work on IF I have no distractions.
Today I am sharing a card I made using Irresistible Blooms and Layering Leaves stamp sets. I was intentionally creating cards for my Stamp Day w/ Friends but ended up getting side tracked...




I so love how this one turned out! 
The colors are a bit different but in the end I think it came together nicely! 
The colors are: Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon & Soft Seafoam.

Card Details:

Stamps: Irresistible Blooms, Layering Leaves (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Hello Irresistible DSP
Accessories: Irresistible Blooms Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Lost Lagoon Tinsel Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Irresistible Blooms Bundle is from the Online Exclusives which I think turned out to be a huge hit! The DSP is just beautiful too!

Yesterday Mr Shady was a bit sluggish in the morning but as the day went on he started eating & drinking....even barking at the squirrels in the back yard! He's not very swollen this time either which is a good thing. He was so happy to see Shawn come in from work....his little tail was just wagging away! 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Haha! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

The sentiment is beautiful with those great fonts and I like these colors together! A fun card to send. Glad the doggy is doing better and wagging his tail! That's always a good sign! Me too on that ONE teeny tiny little rubber stamp purchase LOL Now I have an entire room dedicated to this hobby LOL

JD/ Jill said...

This is a beautiful card!