Sunday, June 25, 2023

Earthen Textures

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I hope your having a nice weekend!
Yesterday Miss Bailee got a bath, haircut and her nails done and came home with a cute little scarf on that has stars on and some are glittery. She looked adorable! I will try to get a picture of her today and share tomorrow. We had rain yesterday morning then again around supper time. We are still listed in a drought so I am happy to have the rain. On last evenings walk with Miss Bailee we walked down to check on the garden. The plants look great since they've had rain. Hopefully now things are starting to look up!

So today I have a cool card to share with you that I made on Friday using the Earthen Textures Bundle. This set was the very first thing on my order in May and this is my 1st card made with it...




I love this suite of products! It always takes me awhile to warm up to new stuff and get the hang of the dies that come with it. While I haven't used many of the dies on this card from the set I can see there are some that don't go with the stamps. I will be playing more with it this coming week and hope to have more idea's for you soon.

Card Details:

Stamps: Earthen Textures
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Moody Mauve, Pebbled Path
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Pecan Pie, Pebbled Path, Basic White, Earthen Elegance DSP
Accessories: Earthen Textures Dies, Radiating Stitched Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Exposed Brick 3D EF, Moody Mauve Ribbon, Linen Thread, Pebbled Path In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The colors in the DSP are a nice variety and could be used for masculine cards which is why I purchased this suite. Audrey likes the masculine cards that are not related to any animals of hunting/fishing. Speaking of Audrey, she left me a message on Friday morning for some cards. Most of them I already have completed and on my card rack. The rest I will pick at this week. 

That is all for me today!
It's already hot & very humid outside so I hope to play alittle at my stamp table and continue my Chesapeake Shores binge watching! I'm up to the 2nd episode of Season 5. Also on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel they have Merry Christmas week which I watched a bit of yesterday! I love my holiday movies...even if I have seen them a million times! 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

That card is a great way to show gratitude to someone through the mail! Fun papers and elements, especially all those wonderful die cuts with great stitching! Enjoy the sunshine as the summer heat makes it's way back to us for another season! At least there's sunshine today instead of the all-day rain they predicted a couple days ago!