Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Book Binding Anniversary

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is off to a good start! So far so good here!
Today I am hoping to get to my stamp table to work on a few things I have started but never finished. I also have an Anniversary card to share with you, too, today! This is a fun fold called a Book Binding Card. I used some Dainty Flowers DSP from SaleABRation for this one.




Card Details:

Stamps: Falling For You (retired)
Ink: Starry Sky
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Nested Essential Dies, Radiating Stitches Dies, Ombre Matte In Color Dots, Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love everything about this card from the colors to the paper and those diecuts!
Starry Sky I think is my favorite In Color, too!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a pretty card with a unique and fun fold! Those papers are just lovely and I do like that rich blue color too! What a beauty!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I just love that Starry Sky paper and how it coordinates with the florals---gorgeous!