Saturday, June 10, 2023

Better Days Ahead

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

This morning the girls are coming over for Stamp Day w/ Friends! I am excited to see them and catch up on life. I will share the cards we make starting tomorrow so I hope you will stop back. They are oldies but goodies!

My card today is one that I made to send out to my dear friend that is still in the hospital. When I spoke to her hubby last evening he said she is doing great. Still has pain & swelling but in time that will get better. She is up walking which is another plus! It will still be a few more days until she can go home but she's resting and doing all she can to get better. I'm so proud of you, Vicki! 💗




Card Details:

Stamps: Inked & Tiled, Lasting Joy
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Inked Botanicals DSP
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Lost Lagoon Tinsel Gems, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal

I enjoyed inking up these 2 stamp sets and plan to do some more stamping with them soon. 


************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This card is just perfect to send out to your friend who's recovering well. Loving the colors and pretty design, especially that embossed panel in the background. Enjoy your day with friends today and have a great time together!

LeAnne said...

This is just gorgeous! You cannot go wrong with these papers---they're beautiful! Vicki will love it!