Thursday, June 1, 2023

Teacher Congratulations #2

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Happy June 1st!
Today I am sharing the 2nd card I made for Audrey that she requested for a teacher that was retiring. This one is almost like the one I made and shared 2 weeks ago.




Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello (retired), Charming Sentiments
Ink: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, White Craft Ink
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede (retired), Dream A Daydream DSP (retired hostess)
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Seasonal Layers Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), White Dots, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey was pleased with them!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those colors and matching paper and ribbon look fabulous together. Of course I always think of a big red apple when it comes to teachers, but this is a great card for one who's retiring! well done!

D'Ann said...

Super cute teacher card! For some reason I love teacher cards. Love the red, black and white color combination. It's something I would like to try my hand at.