Sunday, June 4, 2023

Gone Fishing

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday we were hoping for some rain to water the grass and the garden but the rain ended up going west of us. We did get a cold front that cooled things down after Friday's high temperature of 96! It's been several weeks since we had rain and our area is now under a no burn ban. I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better.
This morning Shawn was suppose to go fishing but cancelled it. Bailee was up in the yard since 2 am eating grass. I'm just not sure what is going on with her and I am still not happy with the results of her last visit with the Vet. She is still on a bland diet and we have slowly started mixing her normal everyday dog food back in with it. She had a few bites of sweet potato in the evening but has always done well with that. I think another trip back to the Vet is probably going to be needed and a more thorough investigation as to what is going on. I have had 3 sleepless nights in the last week and we still do not have any answers.

So I do have a card to share today that I made for on my card rack for Father's Day.
I used a new suite of products from the new Annual Stampin Up catalog called Gone Fishing.




Card Details:

Stamps: Gone Fishing
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Wild Wheat, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Let's Go Fishing DSP
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Rustic Metallic Adhesive Dots, Linen Thread, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is such a great suite of products especially if you have anyone in your life that goes fishing! The papers are wonderful and the stamps & dies are amazing! 

I'm pretty sure one of the kids will be pulling this off the card rack and using it for Shawn for Father's Day! He would love it!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm so sorry your sweet little dog is still having issues and I just hope and pray she gets well again soon. I now how bad that makes you feel when there's nothing you can do but guess as to what's wrong.
This is a great father's day card with all the fish and great checked dsp. Very masculine and perfect for someone who enjoys fishing! Hugs for a beautiful Sunday!

LeAnne said...

Poor Bailee! I hope you find out the problem soon! The card is awesome...I haven't broken into any of these goodies yet but SOON I will be!