Friday, June 9, 2023

Sending Sunny Thoughts

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Do you have any fun plans this weekend? 
I am having my friends over tomorrow to make some cards! I'm excited to see them as it's been since April. I have everything all set up and ready to go!

Have you heard about the smoke overtaking the east coast from the wildfires in Quebec, Canada? The last few days we've hardly had any sunshine....it's been covered by the heavy smoke. Yesterday was the worst and the York County Emergency System suggested that everyone stay indoors if possible. Today they are calling for rain showers here so I pray that it helps clear the air & sky!

My friend that had surgery on Wednesday is doing great! I call her husband every evening and check on her. I hope she continues to do well and send my thoughts & prayers to her everyday. I asked if she could have visitors and her husband said yes, why....are you in the parking lot? Oh my, that made me laugh as we are probably 2000 miles away! But I would love to see her and give her a big hug!

The other day I was scouring Pinterest and found a card that I was so taken with. It was created by Barb Brimhall and I had to case it!



Card Details:

Stamps: Watercolor Shapes(retired), Sunny Sentiments (retired)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Blending Brushes, Basic Black Matte Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It was so quick & easy to make and another card I have in my stash to send out.
It will brighten someone's day for sure!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This big sunny flower is gorgeous and a perfect way to send greetings to someone who could use them! I love both the flower and sentiment and the design is wonderful as well! I'm so glad your friend is doing well post-surgery. I'm still keeping her in my prayers and hope she has a miraculous recovery! Have fun tomorrow, stamping with friends is such a good way to spend time! have a good Friday yourself as well.