Monday, June 12, 2023

Sweetest Cherries Book Binder Card

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend! Yesterday got pretty hot so it was time to turn the ac on!
Today they are calling for showers & thunderstorms. We really need the rain!!

Today I have card #2 to share with you from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
For this card I used the Sweetest Cherries bundle and used the Book Binder fun fold.





Card Details:

Stamps: Sweetest Cherries, Peaceful Moments (inside saying-retired)
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Soft Suede (retired), Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Dream A Daydream DSP (hostess retired)
Accessories: Cherry Builder Punch, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was a bit tricky for the girls when it came to stamping the cherries, stems & leaves and then punching them out. I may try another card with the Sweetest Cherries bundle to get them more familiar with how to stamp the images and punch them out. All in all they loved the card! The only thing popped up on the front of the card was the one cherry.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

You've inspired me to make a few more of these book binding cards too LOL This one is so sweet with those cherries and I love that one is popped up on the front - what a fun look for a great card! I'd love to take a deep breath this morning, but unfortunately I woke up to the smell of that nasty smoke once again. Just when I thought it was over, it's not quite done yet! Hopefully some rain will help with that! Have a good Monday!