Friday, June 23, 2023

July 4th Little Debbies

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

It is another rainy morning here in south central PA but that's fine with me....my garden & flowers so desperately need it! We had a misty type of rain most of the day yesterday which is perfect for the garden. I seen rain for the next week so let's hope this makes up for the lack of water! 
Today I am sharing another sweet treat that I created using the Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Bars. I found these at the grocery store recently and since my family loves them I created a little box for them. This is what the box looks like if you are looking for them...






Since I created these to fit the Nutty Bars I wanted to share the measurements but I can't find them. I wrote them down as I was making them. If I find them I will make sure to post them. I hope I did not accidentally throw them away but I will look first thing when I get to my stamp table today.

ETA: I found the directions!

Cardstock measuring 5 x 5 3/8
With the 5 3/8 side at the top of your paper trimmer or Score Board score @
1/2, 1 5/8, 2 1/8, 3 1/4
Use the bone folder to get nice creases. The 1/2 panel is where you add the adhesive and attach to back of box.
Decorate & have fun!
I placed my Little Debbie Nutty Buddies inside before I adhered it to the back. They fit snuggly in this pouch.

If you make any of these please share them with me in the comments section.
I'd love to see them!


Project Details:

Stamps: God Bless America (retired), Papertreyink (retired sentiment)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel & Real Red Stampin Write Markers, Real Red
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Basic White, Glorious Gingham DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Nested Essential Dies, Stitched Stars Dies (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The sweet treat just fits snug in these and slide out either end.
I wish Stampin Up! would give us another fun July 4th/Patriotic stamp set. It has been a few years since we've had one.

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

You always make the best treat containers and BTW, you always find the most perfect treats at the grocery store to give away too! My only regret is not having bought this patriotic stamp set, because I've enjoyed seeing everything you've made with it through the years! The red, white and blue with those flag images just makes me happy! Well done!

D'Ann said...

Oh Wendy, I just love these treats holders! They are just the most adorable! Love them!