Thursday, June 15, 2023

Gone Fishing HB

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Today Mr Shady is headed to the Vet for a teeth cleaning.
He could not have any food or water after midnight and has to be dropped off by 9:15 this morning. When he comes home later later today he will most likely be groggy and sleep the rest of the night. 
I also have card #5 to share with you from last Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. I always try to create a masculine card since both girls have lots of men in their lives. Since I got the Gone Fishing Suite I had to use it to make a card for us to make!




Card Details:

Stamps: unknown sentiment
Ink: Boho Blue
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Very Vanilla, Let's Go Fishing DSP
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Twisted Rope 3D EF, Boho Blue In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Twisted Rope 3D EF is pretty cool and goes nicely with the fishing suite.

Update on Vicki:

Vicki's friend that lives close to her has been in contact with me for the last several days. She left me know that Vicki was discharged from the hospital yesterday so I did not call for an update last evening. It is a 3-4 hour car ride from their house to the hospital so i'm sure until they got home that they both were exhausted. Just please continue to keep her in your prayers.

*************************************
My thoughts today:


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers are just perfect for men who enjoy fishing and I like the simple design too! They'd also be perfect for father's day cards too! TFS the update on Vicki, I keep her in my prayers and hope she recovers quickly. Enjoy your Thursday sunshine, I think more rain is in the forecast for tomorrow.

D'Ann said...

Wonderful card for the fishermen! So sorry to hear about your friend Vicki. Praying for her speedy recovery. Loved it when you did your challenges!