Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Shortcut Sketch #6

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is going well so far!
Today I want to share with you a card sketch that Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper shared on her Facebook Live last Friday. I printed it out and gave it a go over the weekend when I spent the day at my stamp table. 
This is Shortcut Sketch #6:


Here is the card I made from the sketch...




Card Details:

Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Hello Irresistible DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Irresistible Blooms Dies, Frosted Dots, White Glittered Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was pleased with how this one turned out. At first I was a bit unsure of the full sheet of DSP under the focal images but it has grown on me.
What do you think?

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

The colors are so summery looking and I love the pastel shades. That's really a unique and fun sketch and this card turned out very pretty with those big flowers and leaves. NJ

LeAnne said...

How fun is this! What a great sketch! Awesome way to highlight all those pretty papers as well as those beautiful blooms!