Monday, June 5, 2023

Sunny Splash Meets Watercolor Shapes

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
Our weather has been nice but a bit on the windy side. I'm hoping for another day of nice sunshine to keep me motivated to get my house cleaning done. I got most of it done yesterday and just have a little bit left. 
Today I have a fun card to share that I made on Friday when it got so hot out. I wanted to play with the retired Sunny Splash set since I did not use it much while it was available. Then I had a piece of cardstock on my shelf that I stamped with the Watercolor Shapes that just recently retired as well and paired the 2 together. I had the Watercolor Shapes set for a few months and only ever played around with it using different colors but never applied it to a card. Finally I was able to use it on a card....a fun, colorful card at that!




Card Details:

Stamps: Sunny Splash (retired), Watercolor Shapes (retired)
Ink: Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Scalloped Contour Dies, Parakeet Party Ombre Matte Dots, Parakeet Party Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots. Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I can see this card being done with lots of other bright fun colors, too!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I am so sad they retired both of these sets....I love how you paired the bright, fun colors! Makes me smile!

Carol L said...

I just love the blue and green colors on this fun little card - it's perfect for this time of the year! Now that you're house is cleaned, if you have any free time, you're welcome to come clean mine for me! LOL Have a great week ahead!