Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 591

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Saturday I came across my friend's blog that shared a card made using the Freshly Made Sketches layout and I had to give it a whirl! Thanks, Carol!

Here is the sketch...






Card Details:

Stamps: Gorgeously Made
Ink: Berry Burst
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock, Bubble Bath, Masterfully Made DSP
Accessories: Gorgeously Made Dies, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is a new bundle of stamps, dies & paper which was on my Wish List since the new catty came out. The DSP is pretty busy but I love the colors in it.

I'm pretty sure I missed the deadline on getting my card uploaded to the FMS page.
It was still fun and pretty easy to create since I have a template in my stash for this design.

I also wanted to share that picture of Miss Bailee from her day at Doggy Day Spa.
She will be turning 12 in a few months and is just the sweetest little dog, ever!




*******************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! What beautiful papers....so rich and vibrant! Love it!

Carol L said...

Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed this sketch as much as I did! I just love those richly colored papers you used with that pretty stem of red. The pink sentiment panel added just the perfect amount of soft color to pull this all together nicely! I cannot believe Bailee is turning 12 already! I still remember the day you adopted her! She's such a cutie and found a great home too :)