Monday, June 19, 2023

Sweet Lemon Kit Kats

 Good Morning & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed a nice weekend!
It was a nice weekend around here. I got in some stamping, cleaning and i'm still in the midst of binge watching Chesapeake Shores. I am halfway thru Season 2....only 4 more Seasons to go! LOL

Today I have a sweet treat to share with you! Recently I purchased a bag of mixed flavored Kit Kats for Ryan. He gave the bag back to me with the lemon ones left and I thought since Stampin Up! has the Sweet Citrus bundle in the catalog why not put it to good use!





I pulled out some 4x6 cello bags from my stash and filled 4 bags with 4 Lemon Kit Kats then decorated the topper. The topper is Daffodil Delight cardstock then a piece of the Tea Boutique DSP that just retired in April. Since it had lemons on it I had to use it! I stapled my topper onto the cello bag then added the DSP. It was time to decorate my topper with some Sweet Citrus images! The lemons & insides of the lemons are all one stamp which I just found out. I had the stamp set since January and this is the first time I inked it up. I cut my images apart as I found it easier to use & line up. I stamped my image that you see here with Daffodil Delight ink, diecut it and then used the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder to emboss my lemons. That gave it a WOW factor for sure! I then stamped my leaves with Garden Green ink and diecut those as well. The little tag on my toppers came from the Teacup Dies which also retired in April. The saying on it is from the Cup of Tea stamp set is also retired. Lastly, I added some White Twine to the tag and a Champagne Rhinestone and popped it up with a Dimensional. These turned out to be so much fun!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Citrus, Cup of Tea (retired)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sweet Citrus Hybrid, Teacup Dies (retired), White Twine, Champagne Rhinestones (retired), 4x6 Cello Bags, Stapler, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

I take it Ryan doesn't care for lemon flavor? LOL His loss, someone else's gain with these great little treat containers! I love almost anything flavored with lemon and this is the first time I've seen Lemon Kit-Kats but then I go right by the candy aisle these days anyway LOL Very cute and fun project. Happy Monday!