Monday, June 26, 2023

For the New Two

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today I am sharing a wedding card that I made a few weeks ago when Audrey requested one. I made this card at the same time while I had my wedding stamps out.





Card Details:

Stamps: For the New Two (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Petal Promenade DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Gold/Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


That DSP is just perfect alone for a wedding card. 
The colors and the flowers are soft and beautiful.

********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is just beautiful! Those papers are some of the prettiest and perfect for a wedding card!

Carol L said...

I love when a gorgeous piece of dsp does most of the work on a card, and this is a beautiful example of that! What a pretty wedding card, complete with a pretty little festive bow! NJ! Happy Monday!