Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Happy Anniversary

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing card # 4 from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends event.
I always ask if there is a special occasion that they need a card for but they usually tell me all occasion. So today I am sharing the Anniversary card we made. It uses everything retired.




Such pretty colors on this one especially for the summer months.
I love pulling out the old stuff and breathing new life into it and the girls really liked this one.

Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder (retired)
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach (retired), Pale Papaya (retired), Watermelon Wonder (retired), Basic White, Fruit Stand DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Lots of Labels Framelits (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Daffodil Delight Ruched Rinbbon (retired), Pale Papaya Dots, (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Lots of oldies but goodies!

Update on Vicki:

I talked to her hubby last evening and they are hoping Vicki gets discharged today!
She has been doing so well and if all looks ok when the doctor stops to see her she will be on her way home! I did not talk to him for long as he was getting ready to help her out of bed so I don't know if her swelling has gone down but I do know she is going home with the trach & feeding tube. I assume just until the swelling goes down in her face. I hope tomorrow to have another update on her but in the meantime please continue to keep her in your prayers. The first part of her cancer journey was surgery and once she is healed she will more than likely start the second part of chemo & radiation. 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Such gorgeous colors you've used here, Wendy! Fresh and beautiful! I love all the dies you used too..a wonderful way to celebrate someone's anniversary!

Carol L said...

What a lovely anniversary card, complete with flowers, a little bow and a perfect greeting! Thanks for the update on Vicki - I wanted to send her a card but don't know where to send it. Coming home is great but also scary with the trach and feed tube in place. I still keep her in my prayers and hope coming home helps her heal faster!