Saturday, June 24, 2023

Shortcut Card Sketch #2

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Miss Bailee is off to Doggy Day Spa this morning....she needs the works!
The guys are getting haircuts today, too!
After that my day is open!
Yesterday I watched my usual Friday Facebook Live and played along afterwards using the Shortcut Card Sketch #2.
Here is the sketch:


I printed each of sketches off to use again when I am in a ditch with designing. I keep them in a page protector and then in a big binder.

And here is my card made with the sketch...




Card Details:

Stamps: Season of Chic
Ink: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron (retired), Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron (retired), Basic White, By The Bay Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Decorative Circle Punch, Chic Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Exposed Brick 3D EF, Linen Thread, Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am pleased with how this turned out and the only thing popped up is my Mint Macaron shell. Hope you like it, too!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty! What a great way to use up those DSP scraps, right? May have to CASE this one too! LOVE the seashells!

Carol L said...

Thanks for sharing that great sketch. I love keeping things like that handy for when I'm in a slump. Your take on it looks so pretty with those soft, subtle colors that remind me of ocean breezes and walks along the surf's edge! Very pretty!