Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Lasting Joy

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Halfway thru the week already! YAY!
Today my good friend is going in to have surgery and will most likely be hospitalized for a week or so. I am terribly worried about her and hope things go smoothly. If you could say alittle prayer for her i'd so appreciate it.

I recently got my Stampin Up! order from the new catalog and I ordered the Countryside Inn Collection and the Lasting Joy stamp set that coordinates with it. I sat and made a set of cards for on the card rack using it and a new In Color, Boho Blue.





Card Details:

Stamps: Lasting Joy
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Boho Blue
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Countryside Inn DSP
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Boho Blue Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This entire suite of products are super pretty and right now Stampin Up! has many of their DSP packs on sale! This was the only pack I purchased as I am trying to use up what I already have....which is alot! LOL 

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

The colors are just beautiful here and I love this design! Of course I will say a prayer for your friend, emailing you right now. Have a good Wednesday!