Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Gorgeously Made Thank You

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing another card made with the Gorgeously Made Bundle.
I am always in need of Thank You cards for customers so that is where I was headed with this one. I also used a sketch from the Paper Players that my friend, LeAnne shared earlier this week. Here is the sketch...





Card Details:

Stamps: Gorgeously Made 
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Masterfully Made DSP
Accessories: Decorative Circle Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Berry Burst Metallic Trimmed Ribbon (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am loving this bundle and having so much fun with it!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, Wendy! So happy you played with our challenge this week! I am just loving the things you've been making with these pretty papers! The sparkly-edged ribbon and sequins really make this stand out! Thanks for playing with us this week....hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

Carol L said...

What a great way to use those pretty papers and colors together! I love the image/sentiment panel too with that wonderful little bow! Very pretty card!