Sunday, July 9, 2023

Wildflower Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made recently for my card lady.
She requested the Dainty Flowers DSP from the 2023 SaleABRation offering earlier this year. She wanted this pack to have no saying on. 





This package of DSP is so pretty with all the different patterns and prints all loaded with lovely wildflowers. I pulled out my Meadow Dies and added some silhouette stem to each card and a diecut butterfly. Audrey loved them! She's been enjoying all the cards I have made for her using this paper and always asks for more. This design uses up quite a bit of paper but what a great way to display it!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry (retired), Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Meadow Dies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were so easy to create as I like letting the paper do all the work!

I'm hoping from here on out that I am back to posting on a regular basis now.
Shawn goes back to work tomorrow and i've got a busy week ahead with a dentist appointment, cleaning the house and a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
Our Stamp Day is going to be All Things Beachy! Guess I better get something scheduled with the girls first! LOL

********************************
My thoughts today...


It's to be a rainy, stormy day here so it will be a good day to do laundry and watch more of Hallmark Channels Christmas In July movies! I just love them!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my, these papers are so pretty! I just love the polka dot frame work too and that butterfly steals the show with it's rich vivid color! Stay cool and enjoy your Sunday!

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! What pretty floral panels they are....sad that I didn't get more of them!