Thursday, July 13, 2023

True Beauty Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

The weekend is almost here! 
I have a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together Saturday morning and I can't wait! It's going to be a busy day ahead so i'm going to get right to my card.
Last week one morning while Shawn was out fishing I went to my stamp table and made this set of cards. Audrey loves the cards with floral images on and likes them without sayings so she can use them for whatever occasion she needs. I made these for on my card rack but more than likely these will go in her next order. I used the True Beauty stamp set & it's coordinating Organic Beauty Dies.






Card Details:

Stamps: True Beauty (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Awash In Beauty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Organic Beauty Dies (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are just so pretty and the only thing popped up on them is the flower...everything else is flat for easy mailing. 
I wish this suite of products would not have retired so quickly! 
The papers and stamps are just beautiful.

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Definitely my motto today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just beautiful with that gorgeous red flower popped up on a pretty embossed panel and backed with those awesome papers! I really do like this basic, simple, yet effective design! Stay cool today - it's going to be a hot one!

LeAnne said...

I love the bright colors in your cards today, Wendy! Very cheerful and upbeat! Stay cool today!