Tuesday, July 11, 2023

On The Green

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

The week is moving right along! I am off to a dentist appointment this afternoon to finally get that broken crown taken care of! Our dentist has relocated to York for the time being as they are selling the building that they are in. We hope by the end of the year that they find a new location back in Red Lion. They use to be 3 minutes from home....now they are 25 minutes (on a good traffic day). That is just more time for me to be nervous for appointments! LOL
Today I have a really fun card to share that Audrey requested on her order last week. She wanted a golfing card without any sentiments so I went in search of what I needed. I found these images already stamped in my Image Box.





Card Details:

Stamps: On The Green (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (retired)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (retired), Sage Shadow (retired), Whisper White (retired), To The Nines DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She was so happy with this card and said it was going out in the mail ASAP!
It's always fun to pull out stuff from our stash and give them new life. I don't have much golf related stuff so I was happy that I had these images stamped off and ready to be used.

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I loved that sage color and still have a few bits of it left in my snippets box too! LOL This is one great card for one who plays golf and I understand why Audrey loved it! It's a great design you came up with too with all the stripes, dots and diagonal patterns. Have a great Tuesday!