Saturday, July 29, 2023

One Horse Open Sleigh SAS

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your staying cool!
Today I am sharing card #2 of the One Horse Open Sleigh Stamp A Stack that I participated in. This is helping to build up my Christmas card stash! All I need to do is address the envelopes and get them ready to mail out once it gets closer to Christmas.





Card Details:

Stamps: Horse & Sleigh, Sketched Plaid
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark, Stampin Blends-Real Red, Wild Wheat, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pebbled Path
Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
Accessories: Timber 3D EF, Nested Essentials Dies, Horse & Sleigh Dies, Festive Pearls, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love these cards!

**********************************
My thoughts today...






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love these cards too! Those panels of colored paper along with that great background and cute horse and sleigh just hold all the fun of a great Christmas celebration! Well done on these!

LeAnne said...

Fun card and great colors! Really pretty and your coloring is awesome (as usual)!