Thursday, July 6, 2023

Beautiful Balloons Birthday Box

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Today will not be a fun day around the Aungst Pad. Shawn is off and we are pulling out the stove & fridge to clean behind & under them. My oven is also gonna get cleaned! I use my oven hard and it's been a year since the last clean out. I'm sure Shawn is gonna try to run away every chance he gets! LOL So, before the fun begins I want to share a cool project with you!
You may remember a few weeks ago I made 2 birthday boxes that have Duncan Hines Mug Cakes inside. I made another just to keep on hand for when birthdays pop up!




Project Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP
Accessories: Confetti EF (retired), Beautiful Balloons Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Azure Afternoon Ribbon, Tinsel Gems 4 Pack, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here is the video tutorial/directions to make your own Mug Cake Box.
I love making these...so fun and what a great little surprise for someone!
You could always add more to the box, too! It's a nice size!

I still have one Mug Cake left so you will most likely see another box soon!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so cute! I didn't know they made mixes for mug cakes! I am definitely going to have to check this out! Adorable! Stay cool! Your day sounds as exciting as mine.... I'm supposed to pick up sticks in the yard before mowing! At least I should be in the shade!

Carol L said...

I just love this idea of a mug cake mix in a box and what you made is so festive and colorful! have fun with the major appliance cleaning, I know that's a job! Enjoy that a/c - we're going to need it today!